Dear Teese Nacho Cheese Sauce,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
- You are made by Chicago Vegan Foods, makers of awesome marshmallows
- You are dairy free/vegan–good for allergies and those who want to reduce harm to the cows while destroying a huge plate of nachos night after night
- You are soy free
- You are gluten free
- You are low-fat (10g of fat if I ate the whole package in one sitting, as I am oft tempted to do)
- You are non-GMO
- You stay fresh in the fridge for 4 weeks, once opened
- You provide “guilt-free nachos”–I neither harmed any cows, nor fattened my waist
- You have real jalapeno
- You taste exactly like 7-11 nachos, but better
Anyway, you get the idea, but what I cannot communicate is HOW GOOD THIS NACHO CHEEZE IS. Seriously. It is my new favorite food. Find it, get it, order it, have them ship it to you, do what you have to do! Sorry Daiya pepperjack, step aside.
Ask for it at your local Whole Foods if they don’t have it, or you can order it from Vitacost.com, Vegan Essentials, or Amazon!!!