It’s been a long time since an amazing granola bar knocked my socks off, especially one that is truly gluten free, not just wheat free.
What makes these bars unique in a world full of vegan, GF, environmentally friendly bars:
- Three quality flavors: Blueberry, Apple Cinnamon, and Strawberry. Each taste like a carefully crafted, baked muffin.*
- Soft and chewy: Even from a package, I promise you won’t crack a tooth (if you eat a lot of GF bars, you know this is a huge pro)
- You can see the ingredients: They are not processed beyond recognition. They use dried fruit, seeds, nuts, coconut flakes, all in relatively whole form.
- CHIA SEEDS (enough said)
- A percentage of the profits are donated to organizations that teach young people the importance of sustainable farming.
* Please note that Blueberry and Apple Cinnamon use certified gluten-free oats, but Strawberry does not (still is wheat free), so just eat the first 2 flavors if you’re very sensitive.
Good price: Under $2.50 each for fairly large bars if you order by the case. I found them at this random convenience store near my work and they were under $3 too.
See other bars I recommend (scroll to bottom of linked page).