This has been my most anticipated gluten-free/vegan copycat recipe. I found a great one on Healthy. Happy. Life. lunchboxbunch and have posted it here with a few modifications!
- Package of frozen spinach, thawed
- Garlic cloves, minced garlic, or garlic powder (whatever is on hand)
- 2-4 tbsp of vegetable broth
- Salt, pepper, or other spices (to your preference)
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 2-3 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1-2 Tbsp Vegenaise Spread or Vegan Sour Cream (optional)
- 1/2 can of cannellini beans (pureed for extra creaminess)
- Topping: Sprinkle Vegan Shredded Cheese (Daiya mozzerella) (can also mix into main ingredients)
Puree everything in a food processor, pour into a baking dish, sprinkle cheese topping, and bake in oven at 375 for 15 minutes or until cheese on top has melted.