This recipe is surprisingly easy to make and is inspired by Chocolate-Covered Katie.
- 1 can cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder) (to taste)
- 1/3 cup almond butter (or any nut butter) (to taste/consistency)
- 3 tbsp agave syrup (or any sweetener to taste)
- I also melted some vegan chocolate chips and a little raw coconut butter but you could use any form of chocolate, and any milk/oil/butter to achieve desired consistency and taste.
Process the chickpeas on Puree in a food processor. Add all other ingredients as needed/desired. Refrigerate final product!
Spread on english muffins, toast, dip fruit in, etc! You can probably think of more uses & ways to serve than I can!