In the interest of expanding my repertoire of recipes, I just got a food processor. I know this is CHEAP Gluten-free Vegan, so I don’t like to use or require a lot of fancy kitchen utensils and contraptions. But Target and other retailers are selling a KitchenAid BPA-free, 3-cup food processor with a 2-year warranty for $40! It comes in black, gray, red, tangerine, lime, and teal! Small enough to fit in any kitchen and easy to clean.
This is my first recipe made in the new food processor!
Add to food processor:
- Chopped frozen bananas (throw a chopped up banana in a tupperware and put it in the freezer, especially if you don’t have time to eat your bananas before they go bad!)
- Non-dairy milk (not much–add as needed and as you go to make creamy)
- Raw Almond Butter (or any nut butter at all!)
- Raw Cacao Powder (or choc. chips, carob chips, etc.)
- Raw Agave Nectar (or any sweetener)
- Coffee (brewed or grounds)
- Serve with GF graham crackers (like I did above) or sliced raw banana or nuts on top
Process on puree or blend mode until smooth.